New Year's Resolutions for Couples Planning Their Weddings.
Calling all engaged couples! Add these 10 resolutions to your list right away.
With the new year officially in full effect, chances are you've already started thinking about your New Year's resolutions. It's likely you'll have the go-to resolutions on your list: start working out, get more sleep, eat better, and so on. But if you've recently become engaged, there are a number of other "wedding resolutions" you'll want to add to your list – and keep.
Take a look at our list of 10 New Year's resolutions every bride and groom should consider for 2021, below:
1. Don't get too stressed about wedding planning.
2. Design the wedding to fit your personalities.
3. Don't be passive aggressive about the guest list.
4. Communicate with each other.
5. Make the registry a priority, and register for the right items.
6. Handle guest issues with grace.
7. Choose wedding traditions that speak to you as a couple.
8. Spend the entire wedding day together.
9. Write thank-you notes early!
10. Set realistic expectations for your marriage.
Post from Inside Weddings
Photo By Cait Lavoie